Since the last update
The focus at the moment is really on polishing and perfecting what we have before starting too many big new things.
- Deployed Google advanced eCommerce though Google Tag Manager to improve website performance tracking.
- Beta test request – Customer Orders
- After placing a customer order we now give you a menu of options rather than jumping you to a Purchase Order cart. (Video)
- New Website
- Cached featured categories to increase speed. Home page load time has dropped from 10 – 20 sec to 2 – 3 sec
- Mobile View : 1. extra space on the right 2. menu does not expand touch “when to visit”
- Remove expected delivery time from Search
- Unnecessary requests to home page removed, now loads in under 10 sec depending on the # of titles on the page
- Add Group Special Code back in the signup but will make this an option off by default (not needed most the time)
- Use thumb size image instead of the large to increase page load speed.
- Wishlist page was not displaying more than 10 items added pagination.
- Remove customer orders from on order stat in the website. If on ord = 2 and Cust ord = 1 website stat should show 1.
- Put the isbn scan filed option back into the website cart – good for institutional customers that have the ISBN’s they want already.
- Customer POS Notes are now being displayed in the POS. (above account details) You need to update your POS to get this
- Ability to drop all stock and load fresh stock using CSV. Keeps available titles accurate in supplier sites.
- Extract look ups to an async request to avoid errors when the supplier service is down.
- Move changing agency to a modal with instructions and a change log to reduce agency setting mistakes.
- change the white on black ‘What’s an Agency’ text to something nicer to look at. Black on white or grey.
- When an Agency is created from the Agency modal, you are no longer redirected to a different page.
- Check Xero connection before sending cashups to prevent incorrect update messages.
- Removed the Sync in Till-Cash-up Page as it doesn’t really do anything.
- Deposits are now getting pushed to Xero
- Onix Upload
- Remove runtime when uploading so that Onix files get upload without issues
- You are no longer taken back to first page when you expire a voucher in later pages.
Bug Fixes housekeeping and sys admin
- See www.twitter.com/circlesupport for all changes including bug fixes.
Should complete in the coming Month
- Further SEO and website performance monitoring
- Setup wizard
- The ability to pay invoices with Cr notes
- Ability to self update prices and stock using ONIX and CSV
Things we are working on that are likely to take longer
- Rails 4 upgrade
- Continuing bug hunt
New things we want to make a start on
- New billing system
- Customer order picking revamp
Beyond the next month
- Use of docker to dynamically scale the system based on demand.
- Bootstrap 3 upgrade in the back office (Currently in design phase)