The main additions in this update are the addition of a Circle community data feed and additional data upload tools to make data migrations easier, faster and more reliable.
Feature additions and improvements
- Allow full deletion of un-submitted inwards goods jobs.
- Expanded automatic testing
- Fix the stubbing for paypal and swipe
- Bookdata logging
- Optimize CartController#show_shipping_cost
- Improve deposit receipt
- Remove the feature that requites an email conformation when signing up on the website.
- Circle direct data feed as an additional option to Nielsen Bookdata
- Check the image for blank white images and pick the best one
- Colour code the items coming from this feed
- Additional migration tools
- Log migrations to new log file
- Remove extra spaces from suppliers auto complete in inwards goods history file upload
- Remove email id required check while importing customers
- Fixed issue in cashup report where the same payment type is showing twice following editing.
- Items are coming up as GST exclusive when they should not be on invoices
- Fixed caching issue that was slowing stock number update in the catalogue page
- Stopped Pacstream SAN setting getting dropped when we deploy.
- Example of a title coming in from bookdata saying it has an image but it does not.
- Stopped Resque jamming
- Fixed Settings External services is throwing an error on beta
- Fixed issue with the way accounts are being paid off in data imports. The amount due is 0 but there is no payment which leaves an amount on the bottom line.
- Fix titlepage test calling the API
- Fixed disappearing images from system when availability is changed on Nielson
- Undefined method `touch’ for nil:NilClass
- Swipe checkout is failing undefined method `total_price_in_cents’ for #<Cart:0x007f0506bddaa0>
- Fix the home page and search results page on website throwing errors from matrix barcode changes
- Check 0.98 error in eftpos and fix it
- Error pop-up when saving items on Inwards Goods
- POS transactions not going through.
- Cart Checkout error number: #71886 (via Credit Card Payment)
- Example of a special order that is not showing in the right places.
- Example of an ID not coming up in the cart buy on behalf of field.
- Removed ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ from the customer records to clean up email exports.