The main new things in this release are; transfer EDI for group stores, sales history exports for stores that want to do their own reports and a new data migration system that enables support team rather than developers to migrate data from old systems.
- Group ‘Transfer’ EDI has been added for transfers between group stores. When stock is invoiced out from store A an inwards goods job is automatically created in store B.
- Sales history export added to enable shops to do their own sales reporting. Backoffice > Reoprts > Monthly Sales
- New data upload system that means that support staff rather than developers can now load data from old systems into Circle. This frees developers to concentrate on improving the system.
- Vouchers can now be listed up in the backoffice. Backoffice > Accounts > Show all Vouchers
- Faster voucher creation in the POS.
- Extra fields from Tyro eftpos now show in the backoffice on payments
- Weekly Sales : GST has been removed from the Total Sales to give you accurate actual sales.
- Create User Form : to retain general information from the customer. This will lessen repetitive typing for the user if they strike an error.
- “Update from Bookdata” button changed to to “Update from data feeds” to reflect that there is now a circle feed in addition to the bookdata feed Backoffice > Load Stock. If you subscribe to Bookdata, it will be looked up first and then only go on to the Circle feed if it is not found in Bookdata.
- Page no longer scrolls to the top when clicking the wish list button.
- Purchase Order : Pagination Issue – Can’t access more than 10 pages of results per category
- Remove the core stock * from the website display
- Search Bar is displaying Sell Price with Staff Discount making the staff confused
- The link to download CSV orders is broken.
- New API not uploading. When trying to upload a test data set, the page doesn’t indicate that it is loading and no update reflected on the ‘Migration running status’ page.
- Reports > Category : December is showing multiple times on the dropdown list
- Load Stock : The ‘Select All’ checkbox is not working
- Fix automatic tests
- Fixed – Items put into the wishlist in an anonymous session are not getting into the list on login.
- Voucher Schedule : Fix the Invoice Link, “Unpurchased” text header
- Fixed – Shipped Purchase Orders are not showing in Currently on Order Page
- Sales Transaction [Data Import] were tagged under Customer ID: alex.forsyth and Payments are all Zero Dollar
- Fixed Home Phone Number isn’t upload by the API
- PO# not created on the Receiving Store creating Outdated PO# and On Order Stat
- Sales value for August – December 2013 is incorrect. Very low value.
- Missing Return Request
- Fix the Profits for imported data – missing cost price bug
- Enable loyalty for all customers and recalculate loyalty
- Correction for March 2014 Sale won’t reflect on Reports > Monthly Sales
- Look into ways to minimize the size of versions table
- Staff Accidentally Deletes a Return Awaiting Approval – Need to recover
- Inwards Goods History seems to be missing on Prod, need to re-upload
- Extract a CSV File listing Customer Details for User Group
- Investigate into why some stock uploads are failing
- Optimizations to increase speed especially in reports, customer orders and website.
- Make the website more mobile phone friendly
- Accounts Payable
- Support for second hand title entry
- New POS
- More servers